Sunday, August 23, 2009

This first pic is what my august partner will get, and she lives in the mainland. I figured my RAK would'nt be complete unless I gave some chocolate straight from Hawaii. I hope she likes it.

Next is a pic of my favors for my friends birthday dinner, we will be having soon. I really love this set from Stampin Up. I used a plain paper bag, cut it down and just added some pretty cardstock and used the stamps. I totally love it the set is called "things I love". I hope she'll like her surprise.

My friend decided to continue our card challenge at work, I enjoy it. This is my card for out challenge. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks JONI, the "thank you" card is so cute!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow Ilissa - AWESOME projects! I love the colors ... red is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects! like the small bag with the chocolate, shoes & shopping! gotta love that!
    glad you like the card. I thought it was so thoughtful of you to send me the TGF & bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ilissa! I got my RAK today... thank you SOOOOO MUCH! How generous! I was super excited to open it! I can't believe your kindness! Again, thank you! I loved your card too, very beautiful! I will post the goodies and your card on my blog soon! You Hawaii gals are so sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete